Xenotes Tour: Mexican cenotes in Cancun
Give a touch of flavor to your Xcaret experience
The Xenotes Tour combines the emotion of getting to know the four different kind of cenotes in Cancun that exist and enjoy them with different activities in each one. The tour includes food and drinks so all you have to do is focus on enjoying an oasis maya.
LIVE XENOTES TOUR!
Assisted Rappel - Descend into the blue waters of Lu'um, a cavern cenote.
Zip-lines - Fly over and splash in the waters of Iik', an ancient cenote and K'áak', an open cenote.
Kayak - Admire the vertical rock walls while kayaking on Ha', a semi-open cenote.
Swim - Submerge in the enigmatic waters of Ha', a semi-open cenote.
Exclusivity - The Xenotes Tour is performed in small groups and with personalized attention.
Discover the secrets of an oasis maya with the most complete tour to cenotes in Cancun and Riviera Maya!
Must present an ID before boarding.
- Round-trip transportation with certified guide.
- Visit to the four different types of cenotes that exist.
- Assisted rappeling into Lu’um, a cavern cenote.
- Zip-lines and cliff jumps at K’áak’, an open cenote, and at Iik, an ancient cenote.
- Kayaking through Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Exploration swimming in Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Cold and hot drinks (waters, sodas, Mexican-style hot chocolate, coffee), as well as seasonal fruit at the end of the first cenote.
- Jungle picnic that includes julienne soup, a cold bar of meats and premium cheeses, variety of rustic breads, dressings, salads, water, wine, and beer.
- Equipment: life jacket, swim mask, rappel gear, kayak and inner tube.
- Restrooms, showers, changing rooms and towels.
*Only applies to Parks Admissions and Tours.