You’ve never enjoyed nature like at Xenotes
Four cenotes and lots of adventures on the same tour
The Xenotes Tour combines the emotion of getting to know the four different kind of cenotes that exist and enjoy them with different activities in each one. The tour includes food and drinks so all you have to do is focus on enjoying these natural beauties.
LIVE XENOTES TOUR ON YOUR VISIT TO CANCUN AND RIVIERA MAYA!
Assisted Rappel - Descend into the blue waters of Lu'um, a cavern cenote. Zip-lines - Fly over and splash in the waters of Iik', an ancient cenote and K'áak', an open cenote. Kayak - Admire the vertical rock walls while kayaking on Ha', a semi-open cenote. Swim - Submerge in the enigmatic waters of Ha', a semi-open cenote. Exclusivity - The Xenotes Tour is performed in small groups and with personalized attention. Discover the secrets of the jungle with the most complete tour to cenotes in Cancun and Riviera Maya!
Monday to Saturday.
Between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
6 years old to enter the Tour.*
From 6 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
* Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Round trip transportation with certified guide.
- Visit to the four different types of cenotes that exist.
- Assisted rappeling into Lu’um, a cavern cenote.
- Zip-lines and cliff jumps at K’áak’, an open cenote, and at lik, an ancient cenote.
- Kayaking through Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Exploration swimming in Ha’, a semi-open cenote.
- Cold and hot drinks (waters, sodas, hot chocolate, coffee), as well as seasonal fruit at the end of the first cenote.
- Jungle picnic that includes julienne soup, cold bar of meats and premium cheeses, variety of rustic breads, dressings, salads, water, wine and beer.
- Equipment: life jacket, rappel gear, kayak and inner tube.
- Restrooms, showers, changing rooms and towels.
- Always confirm pickup location and time.
- Bring aquatic shoes, swimsuit, and a change of clothes.
- Avoid the use of makeup, perfumes or repellents with chemicals that may affect the ecosystem of the cenotes; you will take a shower before entering the first cenote.
- Avoid leaving marked or pre-established paths to prevent an incident with the fauna or flora of the jungle area.
- If an animal is observed, avoid touching it, approaching it or feeding it. Remember, they are in their natural habitat.
- Bring a credit card or cash to purchase photographs or souvenirs of your tour.
- For the zip-line activity a minimum height of 4.5 ft (1.4 m) and a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg) is required.
- The use of the life jacket is mandatory during all water activities.
- This tour is not recommended for people with heart conditions, or those of lungs, spine, asthma, diabetes, hypertension, or pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant.
- The average water temperature of the cenotes is 75 to 78° F throughout the year.
- Please take into account that the cenotes are located in the middle of the jungle, so some roads to reach them are not paved and could be bumpy.
- Also be aware that due to the location of the cenotes in the middle of the jungle, cell phone service is likely unavailable.