You’ve never enjoyed nature like at Xenotes
Cenotes and adventure on the same tour
The Xenotes Tour combines the emotion of making an expedition to four cenotes in the middle of the jungle, and enjoy them with activity adventures in each one. The tour includes food and drinks so all you have to do is focus on enjoying these natural beauties.
Discover the secrets of the jungle with the most complete tour to cenotes in Cancun and Riviera Maya!
- Round trip transportation with certified guide.
- Visit to the different types of cenotes that exist.
- Assisted rappeling into a cavern cenote.
- Zip-lines and cliff jumps at an open cenote and an ancient cenote.
- Kayaking through a semi-open cenote.
- Exploration swimming in a semi-open cenote.
- Cold and hot drinks (waters, sodas, hot chocolate, coffee), as well as seasonal fruit at the end of the first cenote.
- Jungle picnic that includes julienne soup, cold bar of meats and premium cheeses, variety of rustic breads, dressings, salads, water, wine and beer.
- Equipment: life jacket, rappel gear, kayak and inner tube.
- Restrooms, showers, changing rooms and towels.
- Always confirm pickup location and time.
- Bring aquatic shoes, swimsuit, and a change of clothes.
- Avoid the use of makeup, perfumes or repellents with chemicals that may affect the ecosystem of the cenotes; you will take a shower before entering the first cenote.
- Avoid leaving marked or pre-established paths to prevent an incident with the fauna or flora of the jungle area.
- If an animal is observed, avoid touching it, approaching it or feeding it. Remember, they are in their natural habitat.
- Bring a credit card or cash to purchase photographs or souvenirs of your tour.
Monday to Saturday.
Between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
6 years old to enter the Park.*
From 6 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- For the zip-line activity a minimum height of 4.5 ft (1.4 m) and a minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg) is required.
- The use of the life jacket is mandatory during all water activities.
- This tour is not recommended for people with heart conditions, or those of lungs, spine, asthma, diabetes, hypertension, or pregnant women or those suspected of being pregnant.
- The average water temperature of the cenotes is 75 to 78° F throughout the year.
- Please take into account that the cenotes are located in the middle of the jungle, so some roads to reach them are not paved and could be bumpy.
- Also be aware that due to the location of the cenotes in the middle of the jungle, cell phone service is likely unavailable.