Xenotes Oasis Maya Tour
LIVE UNIQUE ADVENTURES IN FOUR DIFFERENT CENOTES
Enjoy a unique cenote tour full of adventure and surrounded by spectacular landscapes.
- Visit four different cenotes: K’aak’ the Fire Cenote, Ha´ the Water Cenote, Lu’um the Earth Cenote and Iik’ the Wind Cenote.
- Enjoy the following activities:
- Assisted rappel: be lowered by a set of special pulleys while being assisted by our guides. All you have to do is enjoy the scenery. This activity takes place at the Cavern Cenote.
- Zip-lines: choose between swing type zip-lines or the one where you hold a bar with your hands. Both end in a fun and refreshing splash. This activity takes place at the Ancient Cenote.
- Swimming and kayaking: get immersed in the cool waters of the Semi Open Cenote, then, enjoy kayaking through walls covered in lush vegetation.
- Enjoy delicious food and beverages included in your package in the middle of nature.
- For a more comfortable experience, the tour is offered in small groups.
- Round trip transportation from your hotel.
- Specialized bilingual guide during the tour.
- Visit to four different types of cenotes.
- Activities such as assisted rappelling, zip-lining, kayaking and swimming.
- Bottled water, coffee, chocolate, Mexican sweet bread and seasonal fruits after the first cenote.
- Glam Picnic at lunchtime vegetable soup, premium quality cold cuts and cheese bar, variety of artisan bread, dressings, salads and drinks (fruit flavored water, wine and beer).
- Equipment: life vest, rappel equipment, and kayak.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and two towels.
- Protected by the K'áak ' Alux (Fire), this is where you can enjoy a relaxing time.
- Lu'um (Earth) is the guardian Alux of this cenote, in which you descend by assisted rappel.
- Its guardian is the Ha' Alux (Water) and here you can swim and kayak.
- In this cenote, cared by the Iik' Alux (Wind), you can fly over the water on fun zip-lines.
THE CENOTES YOU WILL VISIT:
Closed or Cavern Cenote
Semi Open Cenote
- The use of life vests is mandatory during all water activities.
- All the activities utilize safety equipment and can be enjoyed by all members of the family.
- Take a shower before getting into the cenote to protect the ecosystem.
- The tour is not recommended if you have any of the following conditions: problems with your heart, lungs or spinal column; diabetes, hypertension, pregnancy or possibility of being pregnant.
- The minimum age for Xenotes Oasis Maya is 6 years old. NOTE: For zip-lining a minimum height of 4.5 ft. and a minimum weight of 88 lbs are required.
- Children ages 6 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price (it is mandatory to present an official ID before boarding).
- Children taller than 4.5 ft. but under 12 years of age must present a valid ID to prove their age.
- Reservations cancelled with more than 2 days in advance before the booking date are subject to a 10% administrative fee; from 2-0 days or in case of no show, reservations are non-refundable.
- It is not possible to change the booking date on the same day of your visit.
Monday to Saturday.
Between 8:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. depending on the location of your hotel.
6 years old to enter the Park.*
From 6 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price.*
*Must show an ID at the Park’s ticket booth.
- Bring along your printed proof of purchase.
- Use comfortable beachwear and bathing suit. Bring along extra clothes.
- Confirm time and place of your pick-up.
- Help us preserve and care for our ecosystem!
To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed in the Park. We invite you to join our program of using biodegradable and chemical-free products!
- Avoid using makeup, sunscreen and insect repellent that affect the ecosystem of the cenotes; the two last items should be free of Benzophenone, Etilhexila, Homosalate, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Octyl Salicylate, Octinoxate, Oxybenzone and Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane.
- Bring cash or a credit card with you to purchase souvenirs or pictures of your visit.