Winter Holidays promotions at Xenotes Oasis Maya
Get 15% OFF on your purchase and visit Xenotes Oasis Maya with your favorite people. Also, special price on group photo package.
How to save?
Shop and get 15% OFF on your Xenotes Oasis Maya admission. Live the magic of being together on your winter vacation in Cancun and Playa del Carmen. Admire the faces of your children when feeling for the first time the fresh water of a cenote. Share the challenge of diving with your friends or the fun of rappel with your pampered nephew. Every moment captured by the camera of our paparazzi, so you’re only dedicated to enjoying the activities. Take them all in your photo package, from $ 69 USD to $58 USD.
- Round trip transportation from Cancun and Riviera Maya.
- Tour operator.
- Visit to four different types of cenotes: Open, Semi Open, Cavern and Ancient.
- Activities: Assisted Rappelling, Zip-lining, Snorkeling and Kayaking.
- Bottled water, coffee, chocolate, Mexican sweet bread and seasonal fruits.
- Glam Picnic at lunchtime: vegetable soup, premium quality cold cuts and cheese bar, variety of artisan bread, dressings, salads and drinks (fruit flavored water, wine and beer).
- Equipment: Life vest, Snorkeling gear, Rappel equipment and Kayak.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms and two towels.
- Bring your printed proof of purchase.
- The use of life vest is mandatory during all water activities.
- Wear comfortable beachwear and bathing suit. Bring along extra clothes.
- Take a shower before getting into the cenotes to protect the ecosystem.
- To avoid affecting the natural balance of the ecosystem, only the use of sunblock and sunscreen containing titanium oxide and zinc oxide is allowed.
- Confirm the time and place of your pickup.
- Bring cash or a credit card with you to purchase souvenirs or pictures of your visit.
- Tour available from Monday to Saturday.
- The minimum age required is 6 years old. NOTE: For the zip-lines the minimum height required is 3.6 ft The minimum weight required is 88 lbs and a maximum of 300 lbs. The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 51 in and 27 in for the legs.
- Children ages 6 to 11 get half off the adult ticket price (it is mandatory to present an official ID before boarding). Children taller than 4.5 ft but under 12 years of age must present a valid ID to prove their age.
- The tour is not recommended if you have any of the following conditions: problems with your heart, lungs or spinal column, diabetes, hypertension, pregnancy or possibility of being pregnant.
- Reservations that are cancelled more than two days in advance of the date of visit are subject to a 10% administration fee. Reservations cancelled within 2 days or less before the visit date, or in case of a no-show, are non-refundable.
- It is not possible to make date changes the same day of your visit.